Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of complex electronic test and measurement systems and turnkey test solutions for a broad range of electronics applications.
To develop and expand their business within the global Automotive Electronics industry and particularly in the ADAS and Autonomous Driving market segments , we are looking for an experienced
Global Business Development / Market Strategy Manager (f/m)
Test and Measurement Technologies for ADAS and Highly Autonomous Driving
- Definition and implementation of our client’s business strategy for the assigned market segment
- Analyze global markets, identify market potentials and develop business plans to set the basis for our client’s growth of market share – particularly within the ADAS/HAD segment
- Analyze customer requirements, drive and coordinate preparation of commercial proposals and support/coordinate global sales activities in the assigned regional markets
- Responsibility for positive and continuous market and incoming order development
- Planning and organization of marketing and sales promotion activities
- Control and manage the business within the allocated annual budgets and generate monthly reporting for our client’s executive board.
- Identification and development of new technologies and their market potential, ensure information flow to affected departments
- First point of contact for automotive clients, customer care during implementation phase of projects
- Degree in electronics, informatics, physics, business engineering or equivalent
- Extensive business development, product management, or sales experience for complex electronics systems and an existing network within the international automotive OEM and Tier1 landscape (ideally in the ADAS/HAD segment) is a mandatory requirement
- Strong business development and networking skills, excellent strategy development skills, profound experience dealing with global automotive customers.
- Distinct customer- and service-orientation
- Excellent communication skills, leadership competencies and confident manner
- Excellent English verbal and written, other foreign languages (particularly German) would be a plus
- Travel readiness on a global basis (ca.30%)
Interested? For more information, please contact Mr Volker Etzel at +49 8151 91 90 371 or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org