Our client is one of the leading system manufacturers of test and measurement solutions for the automotive industry. To take over worldwide management responsibility for one of their largest business units, we are looking for an experienced
Global Business Unit Manager (f/m) –
E-Mobility & Powertrain Test Systems
Direct, manage and be accountable for the performance of the global business unit against the key measurement criteria of EBIT, growth and market share on the global market – in line with the agreed business strategies.
- Management responsibility for an international organization with more than 10 business segments, ca. 800 employees across various global locations and an annual turnover of more than 500MEUR.
- Development and execution of business unit strategy, commercial evaluation of the future product portfolio, roadmap and business plan development and execution.
- Provide further development of the business segments, supervise and coach business segment managers.
- Conduct global business development with strong involvement of the international affiliate organizations
- Further development of the business unit organization. Encourage and strengthen entrepreneurship, team spirit and innovation within the BU and their respective business segments,
- Ensure seamless collaboration with further business units as well as project operations and international sales affiliates.
- Technical university degree or PhD
- Extensive general management experience in the field of engineering or testing of electrified vehicles or the respective e-drivetrain systems and a proven track record, carrying P&L responsibility for an international organization in the above outlined dimensions are imperative prerequisites for this position.
- Excellent network on executive level within global automotive OEMs as well as Tier1 suppliers.
- High customer orientation and strong leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, inter-personal skills and a hands-on approach
- Deep intercultural understanding
- Fluency in English is a must
- Willingness to travel internationally
Interested? To learn more, please contact Volker Etzel at +49 174 9549423 or send your CV to V.Etzel@nullEtzel-Consulting.com