Our client is an innovative and dynamic Tier1 supplier in the field of electronic control units as well as energy storage systems for the international E-Mobility industry. To take over responsibility for our client`s industrialization and manufacturing operations, we are looking for an experienced:
Head of Industrialization (f/m)
Automotive electronics for E-Mobility
In this challenging senior leadership role, you will be part our client’s management board.
You will carry full responsibility for for the strategic and operative management of all industrialization and production related matters including the management of our client’s global production partner network (external EMS suppliers). One of your focus areas will be the definition of the production strategy, the commercial and technical evaluation of potential production partners as well as the operative management of our client`s production network. Furthermore you will lead the supplier quality management team with the aim to strategically define, orchestrate and continuously improve our client’s supply chain.
- Manage a fast growing team of industrialization & production management experts as well as the supplier quality management team.
- Provide motivation, training and guidance to your team members; Plan and monitor team milestones and goals; Hire new team members.
- Coordinate the industrialization concept in cooperation with engineering departments and management board.
- Act as key interface between our client’s organisation and their global production partner network.
- Plan and orchestrate audit and benchmarking campaigns, manage the manufacturing partners on operative and strategic basis, continuously track their performance in terms of quality and cost.
- Negotiate frame contracts, define and monitor KPI, project timelines, commercial targets as well as action plans.
- Reporting of manufacturing status to our client’s CEO and management board.
- Degree in E/E, Mechatronics, Physics or equivalent
- Multiple years of professional background in electronics industrialization and manufacturing management, ideally experience with EMS-suppliers.
- Profound technical knowledge of electronics manufacturing technologies and processes is a mandatory criteria
- Ideally VDA 6.3 certification an IATF-16949 knowledge
- Profound commercial management skills, excellent entrepreneurial thinking
- Self-motivated, open minded personality, team-player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel on an international basis.
Interested? For more details, please contact Volker Etzel at +49 8151 9190371 or send your CV to email@example.com