Our client is an innovative and dynamic Tier1 systems supplier in the field of embedded control units as well as energy storage systems for the international E-Mobility industry.
To take over responsibility for our client`s manufacturing operations, we are looking for an experienced:
Production Manager (f/m)
Automotive electronics for E-Mobility/Powertrain Electrification
In this challenging management role, you will be responsible for the strategic and operative management of our client’s global production partners (external EMS suppliers).
One of your focus areas will be the definition of the production strategy, the commercial and technical evaluation of potential production partners and furthermore the selection as well as the operative management of our client`s production network.
- Act as key Interface between our client’s organisation and their global production partner network.
- Audit and manage the manufacturing partners.
- Communicate regularly with all levels of supplier contacts to keep our client’s quality and manufacturing performance up to date.
- Define and monitor project timelines, commercial targets as well as action plans.
- Coordinate and control closure of all production-related corrective and preventive measures.
- Reporting of manufacturing status to our client’s top management.
- Conduct presentations, moderate workshops and discussions.
- Lead customer audits.
- Degree in E/E, Mechatronics, Physics or equivalent
- Multiple years of professional background in the electronics or semiconductor industry – ideally in electronics manufacturing management role or coordinating EMS-suppliers.
- Profound knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes is a mandatory criteria
- Auditing experience, profound commercial management skills and knowledge of lean methods are important.
- Willingness to travel on an international basis.
- Self-motivated, open minded personality, team-player.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Interested? For more details, please contact Volker Etzel at +49 8151 9190371 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org