Our client is an innovative and dynamic Tier1 systems supplier in the field of embedded technologies as well as energy storage systems for the international E-Mobility industry.
To take over responsibility for all Quality Management topics, we are looking for an experienced:
Quality Manager (f/m)
Automotive electronics for E-Mobility/Powertrain Electrification
In this challenging QM role you will be responsible to define and build up a professional Quality Management infrastructure with efficent and effective processes within our client’s organisation.
Furthermore, one of your focus areas will lie in the strategic evaluation, selection as well as the operative management of our client`s suppliers (e.g EMS services and components suppliers)
- Act as key Interface between our client’s customers, suppliers and their internal organization (e.g. sales, engineering, etc.) regarding all quality-related issues.
- Communicate regularly with all levels of supplier contacts to keep our client’s quality performance up to date.
- Plan, analyse and control all quality parameters. Conduct APQP, quality risk analysis, FMEA etc.
- Perform supplier quality audits in their manufacturing sites
- Coordinate and control closure of all supplier-related corrective and preventive quality subjects.
- Reporting of supplier-specific quality status to our client’s top management
- Conduct presentations, moderate workshops and discussions
- Lead customer audits
Degree in E/E, Mechatronics, Physics or equivalent
- Multiple years of professional background in the electronics or semiconductor industry – ideally in quality or electronics production management.
- Profound knowledge of electronical/electromechanical compontens, embedded systems or battery systems and their respective manufacturing processes is a mandatory criteria
- Auditing experience, Certifications like IPC-A610 or VDA 6.3 are a plus
- Willingness to travel on an international basis
- Self-motivated, open minded personality, team-player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested? For more details, please contact Volker Etzel at +49 8151 9190371 or send your CV to email@example.com