Our client is a fast-growing fabless semiconductor start-up with a focus on chipsets for high performance computing applications in the automotive industry.
To strengthen their Munich-based sales and engineering team, we are urgently looking for an experienced:
Software Field Application Engineer – Automotive (w/m/d)
Location: Munich or Home Office in Southern Germany
As an automotive Field Application Engineer, you will be the key technical figure leading engagements with Automotive OEM and Tier1 suppliers in Europe. You will be the direct technical point of contact for customers, managing the technical aspects of business engagements and taking a significant part in bringing our client’s technology to mass deployment in products.
- Be an expert in all technical aspects of our client’s products: Gain a deep comprehension of the product features and product roadmap.
- Master technical messaging to support business development and sales processes.
- Deliver technical support for the regional business development and account managers – helping them grow revenues in your region.
- Visit customers and provide end-to-end technical support, including presentation, pre-sale, post-sale, productization.
- Present solutions and conduct training sessions for customers.
- Understand the customer’s technical use cases systems comprehensively.
- Proactively help the customer evaluate and integrate our client’s solution and help the customer to reach productization of their product.
- Analyse customer requirements and document gaps. Report them and proactively work to close these gaps.
- Create a relationship with the customers helping them understand our client’s solution and get a better understanding of their requirements.
- Manage technical alignment processes with customers to communicate status to customers, derive a technical work plan with the customer and generate feedback to Product Development teams and R&D.
- Work closely and collaborate with our client`s business group to conquer business milestones and work with the product team to drive new product requirements.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- 3+ years hands experience as a SW/algorithm/embedded developer
- 3+ years in customer-facing positions (system/program/application)
- 5+ years work experience in Automotive (semiconductor) market
- Quick learner who likes to combine technological disciplines with system level orientation
- Embedded systems experience
- Pre- and post-sale capabilities
- Programming languages: Python, C/C++
- Presentation skills
Interested? To learn more, please contact Volker Etzel at +49 81519190371 or send your CV to email@example.com