Our client is a highly innovative and dynamic tier1 supplier in the field of ECU-technologies as well as energy storage systems for the international electromobility industry.
To take over responsibility for our client’s strategic supply chain management in the field of electronics and mechatronic components, we are looking for an experienced:
Strategic Sourcing Manager (f/m/d)
In this challenging role you will be developing and implementing supply chain strategies for electronics and mechatronic products. In close collaboration with our client’s management team, you will work on achieving the most competitive product cost structure while balancing the continuity and stability of the component supply. Furthermore, it will be your goal to translate product and technology requirements into a preferred supplier portfolio and strong strategic supplier partnerships.
- Develop and maintain long lasting and trustful partnerships with our client’s component suppliers and production partners; strengthen the supply chain by implementing suitable sourcing strategies
- Interact and actively communicate with internal departments e.g. hardware engineering, operations and production.
- Negotiate frame contracts and cost agreements and implement strategies against the continuous trend of rising cost.
- Define electronic component target cost by validated cost models
- Monitor and drive contribution margins of our client’s different products
- Continuously conduct market and technological analysis to avoid obsolescence.
- Lead and moderate cost reduction workshops and make-or-buy analysis programs
- Technical degree (ideally E/E, Mechatronics or similar) or equivalent professional experience in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in strategic procurement, supply chain or similar with a focus on sourcing electronics components/semiconductors.
- Deep and profound expertise in achievable electronic component target cost.
- Ideally you bring electronic production or hardware engineering experience on top of your procurement/supply chain know-how.
- Highly motivated team player willing to take responsibility and ownership
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Readiness to travel (ca. 15-20%).
Interested? For more details, please contact Volker Etzel at +49 174 9549423 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org